What does the Alt-Right do?
- We advocate for and will act to secure the rights and prosperity of white people, including but not limited to: representation in Congress, representation in the Media, and a meritocratic society where businesses are no longer frightened into affirmative action by Zionists/feminists.
- Our secondary, but equally important goal is to protect Western society with all our heart, from Neo-Marxist liberalism. Multiculturalism is unnatural; it doesn’t work. The people that push for it know it doesn’t work and they rely on your ignorance to push their Marxist welfare state. That’s why they actively seek to convince you that science is “up for interpretation”; that it’s all a patriarchal hoax.
- Look around you.[Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit] When people are given the freedom to segregate themselves, they will. We’re a tribal species. Race matters. Get over it.
- More quotas = more socialism > less business > economic turmoil.
- We’re one of the few groups in America that’s actually “oppressed”, by the Left’s standards. (which is and has been the status quo for about a century) That is to say we’re being denied respect, freedom to speak on stage, and some of us even—the ability to co-exist with friends, family, and society. Why? Because we don’t have a pathological aversion to “gentrification” like all of you misguided, socialist retards that think humans aren’t the least bit tribal, and that like the flip of a switch, they think they can just decree that human behavior adapt to their wim.
- No one is obligated to change for you. No one is obligated to live your life for you. Grow up. Recognize the culture you’re a part of, and assimilate or get the fuck out. I wouldn’t be going to Peru saying, “Shit, man. There’s not enough white people here. Y’all are going to have to change that for me. I—yes, me over here. I feel out of place, ya see.” Yea, that’s fucking stupid. People who do that or think it’s acceptable to do that: are uneducated, unhealthily optimistic retards.
Why is our existence, our beliefs, and our behavior justified?
- Because it is okay to hate white people. Go ahead. Knock yourself out. Go outside and scream at the top of your lungs, “I fucking hate white people!” Nothing bad’s gonna happen to you. If anything, someone’s gonna cheer at you.
- White Privilege is a Feminist/Marxist concept hoisted upon us in exactly the fashion Lysenko did to the “bourgeoisie” (the ‘privileged’ in Soviet Russia), to get societal permission to overthrow them.
Are we Nazis?
- If it helps you sleep at night, sure. Your labels don’t concern us, frankly.
- Funny we get a finger waved at us for daring to suggest y’alls may have a thing or two in common with Stalin. But once you feel that we’re being Nazis, oh that’s not only reasonable to say. It’s axiomatic!
- Seriously. Go look up Alt-Right, most sources including the “reputable” ones are going to frame it as a Neo-Nazi hate group. Ask your mother, brother, aunt, uncle, boss, goldfish; they’ll all probably tell you the same.
- Anyway, have fun living in your bubble. Won’t be long before we pop it, bitches.
Is there really a “need” for a white-interest group, isn’t that a little absurd?
- In a country built by Europeans for Europeans, filled with mostly Europeans, with no incentive for “diversity” and multi-culturalism, sure. I would agree with you. We would be whiny snowflakes at that point.
- But that’s not the case. History’s being “rewritten” by the snowflakes to convince everyone not only that America was built by anyone but white people; but that whites are also evil, bigoted, colonialist Nazi scum that need to be “taken down a peg”.
- Until these conditions change, we will not go away. We will only grow, and when you come for our free speech (and we know you are), it’s going to get ugly. There’s a lot more of us than CNN and company would have you believe.
- I’m stunned at the idea that a group for white interests is seen as inherently dangerous as it might become a “Nazi gathering”. Is that not, the most blatantly racist idea ever? Is anyone who thinks that not a piece of shit? I am on planet Earth, right?
- Frankly anyone who denies the ongoing white genocide going on across the world right now are as ridiculous as climate science deniers.
Britain First is alright with us—well, me anyway.
- Yes, if you actually research Britain First—I know it’s painful, but try—you’ll see that “progressive” changes are coming for the UK as well.
- You cannot push for legislation that alienates the main people of the land, and expect parties like this not to form.
- Oh, yes. I said it. The main people. I know some Native Americans are reading this going, “um,” yea—spare me that, “we were here first,” shit. We turned your useless land into something for fuck sake, and only because we thought you were the goddamn Indians who asked of our colonization.
Are you people racist?
- I’m not going to sit here and tell you whether I’m racist or not; I think my behavior speaks for itself. That said, if you have only a brief, superficial understanding of me (i.e. you just met me, or saw like a video or a post I made), and you jump to the conclusion that I’m a racist, all I have to say—you’re kind of a shitty person and I couldn’t be fucked to lose any sleep if you got hit by a steamroller, let alone thought I was a “way-ciss”. Get over yourself. You’re not a mind reader, snowflake.
You think you guys might be snowflakes, yourselves? Just a little?
- Hahahaha. Again, whatever conclusions you draw of us to help you achieve an illusive sense of chemical balance, I’m all for. There’s no point in slapping the answer over your head. Better that I demonstrate it, right?
- I often hear the “evidence” for this is: oh, well these guys say they’re snowflakes, right? Meanwhile they scream, they pout, they write “long, drawn-out” thorough pieces on people.
- The thing about this is: you don’t seem to understand what a snowflake is. You think a snowflake is a whiny person. It’s not. There’s reasonable things in life to complain about. A snowflake is someone who attempts to alter people. Perfectly, normal fucking people that do nothing to earn their scorn save for maybe saying nigger a few times. Who cares? Don’t like them, don’t associate with them. Simple. I don’t try and change snowflakes, and I wouldn’t call them snowflakes if they reciprocated it.
- Bottom line, either everything’s okay when it comes to speech—or nothing is. Don’t say there’s fucking exceptions. Like, ooh but surely you shouldn’t say, “hahahaha, I’m sure glad your grandma’s dead,” or something. No. Understand? No! Feel like I’m disciplining a child here. Your feelings do not get to become law. You are free to change your environment to an echo chamber of like-minded mostly Leftist snowflakes, if you wish. You are not however, allowed to claim environments you do not preside over or faciliate, and coerce other human beings in that environment to change for you. Do you not understand how evil that is? Do you really not grasp why you cannot do that?
- I don’t mind being called a snowflake one bit. Lmao, it’s the people who hate the word that the word describes the very most. I’ve always been told growing up that if something offends you, there’s no point in raising concern over it—unless of course it affects you directly. No, hurting muh feelings wouldn’t fall under that umbrella. I mean like if someone says, “I’m gonna come over to your house and rape you and your kids.”
- There’s a perfectly valid reason to be offended, if not alarmed at that statement. Or if someone says your social security number out loud in a public place. Again, perfectly reasonable. I have no problem calling these “objective” things to be offended about, if you’ll spare me that privilege. Because if anyone wouldn’t be offended by these things, there’s something wrong with them.
- It’s when you decide to guilt trip people into feeling bad for offending you over something that doesn’t fall into such a category. Things like rape jokes, black face, ya know. Things you don’t have to be offended about, especially since it would probably seriously inconvenience people who perhaps are—just fucking around and trying to have a good time. It’s not like you ever have to interact with them again in your life. You’re in control, here. But whatever. I understand, folks. You’re just commie scum and don’t believe in choice. Yea, yea, yea. More, more, snowflakes! Come on!